Every year we see flu season peak in the winter months. This year we must take extra precautions to not only keep ourselves safe from the flu but also the coronavirus.
In the past flu seasons we have been told to use the following steps to stop the spread of germs:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid or minimize contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues when you cough and sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
- Stay away from others as much as possible when you are sick.
- Get a flu shot
This year, we have extra precautions to take such as...
- Social Distancing
- Avoid gatherings indoors
- Wear a mask when around anyone outside of your household
Stay healthy and help those around you stay healthy by taking all of the above steps!