As you probably know, September is Life Insurance Awareness month. Here are 6 reasons why you DON’T NEED life insurance.
- You are never going to die.
- You are going to inherit a fortune.
- You are going to win the lottery.
- Your children are going to support you.
- You are never going to retire.
- The government will take care of you.
We’re kidding. Hopefully, you don’t believe any of this nonsense above…you really DO need life insurance for yourself and your family.
Choosing to protect yourself and loved ones with Life Insurance is one of the most important things you can do.
We want to help make sure you are informed about this very important type of coverage.
While it is easy to overlook, life insurance is an absolute necessity to protect yours and your family’s financial future. It’s a subject no one really wants to think about, but if someone depends on you financially, it’s one you cannot avoid.
In the event of a tragedy, life insurance can:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
For more information about Life Insurance or to review your current coverage, give us a call or come by the office today!