You’ve spent years planning for retirement and building your savings, but have you planned for the potential impact a care need may have on your assets, your loved ones, and your overall financial security?
Here are a few estimates to keep in mind while planning:
- 70% of people over age 65 will require long-term care at some point in their lives
- The national average cost for one year of nursing home care is $75,000
- The annual projected cost for nursing home care in 30 years is $250,000
A long-term care insurance policy can help:
- Protect your retirement savings
- Give yourself control over where you receive your care – policies cover care in all settings.
- Give you the means to pay for higher quality care
- Relieve your family and friends from the burden of heavy care giving responsibilities
For years our agency has been helping people safeguard their retirement funds and their lifestyles from the extraordinary costs of long term care.
Call our agency today for more details on the benefits of a Long Term Care Insurance policy or for more information about Long Term Care insurance.