Do you ever find yourself struggling to balance work, family, and personal needs?
Many people are feeling the time crunch and discovering that a life of rushed, out of control days is not the answer for happiness. If you want to gain control of your time and ultimately your life, take a look at these tips:
- List your priorities and goals and then analyze if time spent is matching these goals. If your number one goal is the relationship with your spouse, then you need to be sure that you are spending enough quality time with him or her.
- Analyze your time management and see where you might attempt to modify. Then, take time to reflect on your time management every day.
- Identify ways to reduce your monetary needs in order to reduce your stress and the need to work so many hours.
- See if you can work from home or job-share in order to gain commuting time and reduce stress.
- Turn off the T.V. It is one of the easiest ways to waste time without even realizing it. Escape from your cell phone and email when you leave the office. And don’t fall in the rut of surfing the net for hours after work.
- Give away any items that clutter your home and that you have not used for at least six months.
If you can manage your time, you’ll not only dump unnecessary stress, you’ll gain more freedom, and most of all happiness!